Episode 138 brings all of the co-hosts back together for another installment of Ask Us Anything! There were a ton of great questions, and we had a lot of fun with this one.
- Is spinning vinyl more fun?
- Are you ever too old to start learning how to DJ?
- Is it ok to sample/use older music?
- When do I know that I need an agent/manager? Who should it be? how should they be compensated?
- What are some favorite ways to mask mistakes in a mix?
Don’t forget, you can now access our exclusive bonus show “Afterparty” by subscribing at our Patreon page – For about the price of a 3 track EP on Beatport, you’ll get access to another show full of extended interviews, content that was edited out of the published episodes, candid conversations between us co-hosts, and more! By subscribing, you’re helping to keep Passionate DJ going…and for that, WE THANK YOU!