Episode 139 is a continuation of last week’s latest installment of “Ask Us Anything”!
- Do we avoid food like tacos before recording sessions?
- What will DJs who rely on iTunes do now that their business model has changed?
- What music did we used to love that we no longer don’t?
- What spirits does the team like to drink?
- Is DJing getting older or younger (in terms of the new people coming in to the craft)?
- How to fill the room with an audience?
- Do virtual assistants really help?
- Prodigy or Chemical Brothers?
- What’s a lie about the industry that you believed when you started, what’s a truth?
Don’t forget, you can now access our exclusive bonus show “Afterparty” by subscribing at our Patreon page – For about the price of a 3 track EP on Beatport, you’ll get access to another show full of extended interviews, content that was edited out of the published episodes, candid conversations between us co-hosts, and more! By subscribing, you’re helping to keep Passionate DJ going…and for that, WE THANK YOU!