It's here! The very first episode of the Passionate DJ Podcast!
This is different than other DJ podcasts in that it's conversational (not like a mixtape or DJ set). The idea is that I will talk about different aspects of DJing, hold exclusive interviews, and provide other content that you can't find elsewhere on the blog. Hopefully we can use this new feature to help and learn from each other!
You can download the podcast to your computer, or stream it right here on the blog. Soon, you will be able to subscribe to the podcast once it's approved by iTunes (if you wish).
In this first episode, I talk about:
- Show formalities (what to expect)
- A little bit about myself
- The ideas and philosophies behind the blog/podcast
- Happiness and fulfillment as a DJ
Items mentioned in this session include:
- The PassionateDJ.com Facebook and Twitter pages
- My Ultimate Guides
- My upcoming YouTube channel
- An earlier post about happiness as a DJ
Thanks so much for tuning in, and if you enjoyed it (or have any ideas on topics you'd like covered), please take a moment to let me know in the comments section below!