Check it out: episode two of the Passionate DJ Podcast!
Episode two is about building buzz, whether it’s for your events, mixes, albums, or anything else you want to promote in the music scene.
If you missed the first episode of the podcast, you can listen to it here to get an idea of what the Podcast is about.
You can download the podcast to your computer, or stream it right here on the blog. You can also subscribe to the Podcast via iTunes.
In this second episode, I talk about:
- Why you want buzz, not hype
- Leveraging your connections
- Why “shouting louder” is not the ideal way to be heard as a DJ
- Why having talent isn’t enough
- How to start building a fan base of people that matter
- Finding your key fans; your “ambassadors” that support your efforts
Items mentioned in this session include:
- My post about lounge gigs
- Episode 1 of the Podcast
- The Passionate DJ VIP List – on the sidebar to the right
Thanks so much for tuning in. If you enjoyed this session, or have any suggestions on how I can improve the Podcast, I would greatly appreciate it if you could take a moment to let me know in the comments section below.