Is Being Nice Effective? (Passionate DJ Podcast #012)
Episode 12 – A Listener Keeps Me Honest!
Joe Pardo joins me as co-host, and we discuss the latest happenings in the DJ Industry before delving in to a series of emails from a concerned listener of the Passionate DJ Podcast.
“Jim”, as we will refer to him, is concerned that I am not preaching the most effective methods of advancing one's DJ career… even if I may be preaching the most “morally correct” one. I really enjoyed having this conversation, and for Jim caring enough to write in with his thoughts on the subject.
In this episode, we talk about:
- The latest hot new DJ hardware, and the problems they are meant to address
- Some clarifications on my approach to self-promotion
- The difficulties in finding your audience
- My own experience with positive networking
Resources mentioned in this episode include:
- The Dreamer's Podcast – HowToDream.co