In this episode of the podcast, I bring in a full panel of DJ/activists to discuss the issue of purpose.
I say “passion and purpose” all the time, but what does it really mean? How can you find your purpose? How can you drive your goals home so that you can advance your DJ career or skillset? An excellent and inspiring discussion takes place amongst the panel as we all present our own unique perspective on purposeful DJing. Special thanks to Joe Pardo, Casie Lane, and Kilma for joining me on the show today!
In this episode, we chat about:
- What “purpose” means in a DJing context
- How the influence of others affects our progression
- How to maintain focus, in spite of “dream stealers”
- Gaining a sense of direction
- Why it’s important to be a professional
- Personal purpose vs. professional purpose
- Common traits amongst successful dreamers
Resources mentioned in this episode include: